Elastomer Lined Series 27 - 2" thru 36" for 125/150 lb. Flanging
Download the how to order chart.
Download the Elastomer Lined Series 27 Section in PDF format
The PDC "Elastomer Lined" series butterfly valves are available in both full lug and wafer styles. Designed for rugged service in industrial, utility and HVAC systems.
- BODY: One piece cast bodies are available in a wide choice of materials in both wafer and tapped lug design. Standard long neck body provides full clearance for 2 inches of insulation on ANSI 150 pipe flanges.
- DISC: Streamlined for maximum flow and minimum seat wear. Less maintenance and ease of assembly, due to elimination of bolts, pins, etc., as stem connectors.
- STEMS: Heavy duty, two piece design for easy maintenance. Pins retain stem in body at all times, allowing removal of handle or actuator while under full line pressure.
- STEM/DISC ATTACHMENT: Rectangular drive ensures proper stem-to-disc assembly. No pins or bolts are exposed to flow.
- DEAD-END SERVICE: A lip, integral to the body, prevents the liner from moving downstream eliminating seat and flange leakage. This feature allows lug valve to be used in dead end service applications at full rated pressure without the use of downstream flange.
- PRESSURE RATING:
(2"-12") 250 PSIG WOG (non-shock)
(14"-36") 150 PSIG WOG (non-shock) TEF
(2"-12") 250 PSIG WOG (non-shock) Dead End Service
(14"-36") 150 PSIG WOG (non-shock) Dead End Service
Standard Materials and Seat Construction
|Body Styles: ||Lug (2"-6") or Wafer (8"-12")|
|Body Material:||Cast Iron|
|Disc: ||Aluminum Bronze|
|Stem/Bushing: ||416 Stainless Steel|
Optional Materials and Seat Construction
|Body Styles: ||Lug or Wafer|
|Body Material:||Ductile Iron, 316 Stainless Steel, X1= Special,|
|Disc: ||Nickel Plated Ductile Iron, 316 Stainless Steel, X2= Special,|
|Stem/Bushing: ||316 Stainless Steel, 416 Stainless Steel w/Teflon, 316 Stainless Steel w/Teflon, x4= Special|
|Seat: ||Buna-N, Viton, x3= Special|
To 250°F with standard materials. To 300°F with optional materials. (Consult Factory)