High Performance Series 60 - 2" thru 14"
Download the how to order chart.
Download the High Perfomance Butterfly Valve Section in PDF format
PDC High Performance Butterfly Valves are designed to offer efficient, bi-directional sealing across a wide spectrum of service conditions, easy installation, long service life and minimum maintenance together with a wide choice of designs and materials.
- POSITIVE SEALING- which is mechanically achieved and does not rely on line pressure assistance. The combination of interference fit seats and bi-directional packing makes these valves especially suited for vacuum service, as well.
- FIRE SAFE- performance proven throughout the range.
- BI-DIRECTIONAL- performance. Lug Style valves are suitable for use on end-of-line service.
- LONG LIFE- durability due to the double offset operating principle minimizing seat wear.
- COMPACT DESIGN- minimizes weight and installation and maintenance costs.
- ECONOMICAL- superior performance alternative to other valve types.
- DESIGN TYPES- Soft Seated for general purpose applications , Firesafe for process industry use where superior safety is required and Metal Seated for high temperature and/or abrasive services.
- BODY MATERIALS- Carbon Steel, and Stainless Steel
- SEAT MATERIALS- Soft Seat (PTFE), Reinforced (RTFE) and Metal Seat (Stainless Steel or MONEL® ring, reinforced by Stainless Steel wire windings.)